When the temperature rises to an intolerable level, it is impossible to live comfortably without an air-conditioner. However, these electrical machines need routine maintenance like other electrical devices. The AC machine may stop working one find morning in the absence of adequate maintenance. This type of malfunctioning can create a nightmarish situation for you. The professional AC repairing services can come as your saviour and can end your suffering in the hands of tormenting temperature. They can make your AC machine perform as good as a new device without causing any damage due to improper handling.
- The licensed service-providers also use original spare-parts and it extends the life of an AC machine. Hence, a professional service-provider gives you back not only your restful nights and joyful days. They also guarantee a lasting performance of your AC machine.
- Your machines do not end up requiring frequent servicing and your expenses stay streamlined.
- The certified technicians are also capable of providing customized care to your AC machines, as the Split and Window air-conditioners experience different sets of problems.
Hence, it is always prudent to ask for professional assistance when repairing or installing an AC.
Split AC Problems
The Split air-conditioners have won the hearts of many users due to their efficient and cost-effective performance. They can cool your rooms without excessively increasing the energy bill. They are easier to maintain due to fewer ducts and are also fitted with latest technology. However, these overly popular air-conditioning machines also face technical problems. A professional split AC repairing services can appear as a rescuer at these troublesome hours.
- The AC machine’s cooling capacity may decline due to the leakage of refrigerant. In this scenario, you need a certified technician to identify and repair the source of leakage.
- You also need the assistance of a trained technician to refill the AC machine with adequate amount of leakage, as refrigerant is an unhealthy element and requires training for safe handling.
- The compressor may start malfunctioning due to dust build-up and you may find the AC machine to frequently alter its running cycle. It is a sensitive device and a layperson may damage the device during cleaning. Therefore, it is prudent to ask a professional AC repairing service to clean the compressor or check it for other malfunctions.
- You may even need the help of a professional repairing service provider to adjust the indoor unit’s fan, as a misbalanced fan can make clanking noises and degrade the machine’s performance.
Window AC Problems
You can enjoy the goodness of cool air at economic rates through the Window-mounted air-conditioners, as these machines are more economic than Split air-conditioners. It is even easier to maintain these air-conditioners due to the presence of less-sophisticated mechanism. However, these energy-saving and economic machines come with different sets of problems. You need the help of certified technicians to resolve the issues without any problem and you can find these repairmen only through professional Window AC repairing services.
- You may find the front-side of a Window AC to drip water. This annoying problem can damage the walls due to the absence of timely repair and it may happen due to faulty installation. Hence, it is essential to retain the service of an expert at the time of installation. However, a trained technician can level the machine during repair.
- A defective thermostat or temperature sensor may even impair the AC machine’s performance. You may find the machine to automatically shut-down after running for a few minutes. It may be necessary to reposition the temperature-sensor near the evaporator coil. You may even need to replace the thermostat or clean the filters. A trained technician can perform these tasks without causing any damage to your machine.
- The PCB units of Window AC machines may even fail due to excessive surge of electricity or frequent on/off cycles. A burnt capacitor/IC may even be responsible for this problem. The entire PCB unit may even become defective and may need replacement. A licensed service-provider can make any type of replacement with original spare-parts and guarantee a lasting performance of your machine in the future.
The licensed AC repairing services can even prevent these malfunctions with the help of their routine maintenance programs. Hence, you can extend the life of an AC machine with experts’ assistance.